The Paul Robeson Cultural Center strives for programming to be student-generated and student-supported. Some events are already planned, but we welcome and encourage co-sponsorships and new event ideas. More importantly, we want to co-sponsor with you!
To be eligible:
- Must be a recognized student group or office/department
- Must be open and inclusive to the Rutgers Community
- Must align with the Center's goals and mission.
Things get bigger and better when more people and resources come together. Support the activities that other student groups are planning. Multiple organizations with multiple budgets equal more money for your event.
How Can My Organization Co-Sponsor?
- contribute money
- help with promotion
- promise strong organizational attendance
- provide complimentary services (for example, provide or sell refreshments at an event)
- anything else that helps create a successful community event
If you are interested in working with the PRCC, please complete our Co-Sponsorship form and we will follow-up with you!
Multiple sponsorships are encouraged, so do not be dissuaded by another organization already being a sponsor.
We seek to help students and organizations develop their ideas and be aware of similar ideas with which they could partner. If you have ideas for any day of the week or especially for next semester, now is the time to share them and begin planning.
If your organization sees something our office is doing that it would like to be a part of or even take charge of, please contact us and we will discuss how you and your organization can run the event and be recognized in promotional materials.